**Please note: my individual client caseload is full (as of the beginning of March, 2018). Please contact me if you would like to be added to the wait list. Currently only accepting members for the Spring Focusing for Women Course (please see bottom of the"Groups" page)**
Hi, I'm Nicole, a psychotherapist with more than 10 years of experience in the mental health field.
If you are experiencing anxiety, social anxiety, gaming addiction, self esteem issues, or problems regulating emotions, my main goal would be to help you find a comfortable balance in yourself and to get grounded, even with your emotions. If you find that you have difficulty with managing your mood, or if you get stuck in old patterns, working with me might be a good fit for you.
Life is a journey and it's tricky at times. Sometimes we might need a little help along the way and I'm here for that; I'm here to guide, support and listen in an accepting way.
Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd love to hear from you. For ease of connecting, please get in touch via my "contact"page.
Wishing you the best.
- CCC, Canadian Certified Counsellor (Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association - CCPA)
- RP, Registered Psychotherapist (College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario - CRPO)
- MEd, Master's Degree in Counselling Psychology (University of Toronto, Toronto, ON)
- BA, Bachelor's Degree in Psychology (St. Thomas University, Fredericton, NB)
- Focusing Oriented Therapy
- EMDR Trained Clinician
- Certificate in Internet Addiction
STANDARDS OF PRACTICE
Client well-being comes first.
As a Canadian Certified Counsellor (CCC) through the Canadian Counselling & Psychotherapy Association (CCPA), I adhere to the rigorous standards and Code of Ethics as outlined by the CCPA. http://www.ccpa-accp.ca
I am also a Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and meet all of their ethical standards. http://www.crpo.ca